Our Use of Your Personal Information
Tiro Associates Ltd will use information that you and also third parties (including referees and where relevant, credit reference agencies, Criminal Records Bureau and customer service appraisals) provide to us about you (‘Personal Information’) to provide and enhance our services to you. This includes, if you are seeking suitable candidates for vacancies within your organisation, contacting you with details of candidates that we think you may be interested in. If you are a candidate, this may include assessing your suitability for relevant vacancies, checking details which you provide to us (such as qualifications and experience), obtaining references from your named referees, undertaking temporary service appraisals and contacting you in connection with possible vacancies and other such recruitment purposes. We may also, on occasion, use your Personal Information to carry out market research.
We may also retain your Personal Information for the purpose of matching employers and candidates in the future. All Personal Information is retained for a period of at least one year from the date on which Tiro Associates Ltd ceases to seek work opportunities on your behalf.
Where your Personal Information is retained on our files, please help us to keep it up to date by informing us if you become aware that any Personal Information that we process about you is inaccurate or out-of-date.
When might we disclose your Personal Information to third parties?
We may disclose Personal Information about you to the following third parties in the following circumstances:
- If you are a candidate, to potential employers and vice versa
- When you have either agreed to it or have asked us to or it is in connection with a contract which we have entered into or will enter into with you
- When we are required to do so by the Courts or to comply with other legal, statutory and/or regulatory obligations including accounting and taxation requirements
- To prevent and/or detect crime
- Where it is in connection with a transfer of all or substantially all of Select assets or stock by way of a merger, acquisition, reorganisation or otherwise
- For credit reference purposes. Please note that a record of our credit search will remain on your candidate file
As you may be aware, no data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure. As a result, while we will always use reasonable endeavours to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information and the use of our site (including the e-mail facilities) is at your own risk.
Please note that if you communicate with us electronically, including by e-mail, telephone or fax, these communications may be monitored and/or recorded to protect the interests of our business, our employees, candidates and customers. Any such monitoring will be performed for one or more of the following purposes; maintaining and improving customer service standards, detection and/or prevention of crime, to ensure that Tiro Associates Ltd employees comply with legal obligations and Select polices and procedures (including our customer relations practices) and employee training.