As the Product Specialist with a leading global automotive first tier supplier you will be responsible for supporting a range of services within telematics, diagnostic equipment, marketing and technical training, ensuring pricing strategy is correct and painting a clear pictures of bench marketing within the industry. This challenging role requires product marketing expertise gained in the automotive sector preferably with knowledge of telematics, connected car solutions and IoT.
Our client is a world leading global automotive first tier supplier of technology, telematics, diagnostic equipment and technical training with a head office in Germany.
Telematics Product Specialist responsibilities include:
– Regional (UK and Scandinavia ) implementation of product strategy and pricing
– Developing and execute regional launch concepts for new product / product program (e.g. midterm turnover plan, launch activities)
– Consolidated understanding of the relevant market, customers and end-users for the Business Unit in the region
– Lifecycle Continuous monitoring and reporting on competitors activities
– Successful Launch of new products & Services
– Effective lifecycle management
– Effective collaboration with other departments (e.g. Technical & Logistics) in order to develop business
– Commercially astute and have a clear focus on how technological advancements will drive change in the Automotive aftermarket
– Experience of working with telematics devices desirable. As a minimum, candidates will be expected to demonstrate a good understanding of the telematics landscape in the automotive sector
– Demonstrable success in managing a product or services portfolio
– Experience of training and related support services
– Strong communication & presentations skills and the ability to collaborate and influence effectively in a matrix organization
– Ability to manipulate and analyse data quickly and accurately
– Attractive salary
– Bonus up to 12%
– 25 days holidays + 8 stat days
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role and are eligible to work unrestricted in the UK, please submit your CV. All applications are responded to.