Work for a world leader in automotive safety systems! Based at the company's technical centre in the West Midlands in the UK we are currently seeking an experienced Functional Safety Manager to work on development projects for the world leader in automotive safety systems.
– Development of a functional safe solution for driver assistance ECUs (Radar and Camera), together with the system architects
– Creating a danger and risk analysis (HARA) for various vehicle functions and defining security requirements and functional safety concepts (FSC)
– Defining and monitoring required to design and test methods
– Allocation of requirements using SysML and UML and definition of non-functional requirements and solutions to meet the same
– Support the test teams in the preparation and the review of test scenarios and supporting management in defining safe product strategies
Your profile as Functional Safety Manager:
– Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable courses
– Good knowledge of ISO 26262 and its pragmatic application
– Extensive long-term experience in System Analysis (HARA, FMEA, FTA)
– Knowledge of electronic hardware development, spec. Micro-processor know-how
– Very good communication skills in German and English combined with the ability to present highly complex issues listener-oriented both internally and with the customer
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role and are eligible to work unrestricted in the UK, please click apply now in order to submit your CV. Should your application be successful, you will be contacted within the next 7 days.