Join a world leader in advanced automotive safety! As part of the Advanced Driver Assist System team you will develop software for radar and camera products. This is an exciting new career opportunity to be involved in cutting edge technology, this is core development for a new high resolution radar product.
Our client is looking for experience engineers to join their growing team at Senior and Principal Engineer level. ARM processor experience is desired, i.e. pure bare metal or experience of configuring a processor from scratch, dealing with registers and configurations, configuring microcontrollers. There is also a need in the team for an engineer experienced with Posix.
Your role will include:
– Capture and analyse the relevant software requirements
– Undertake software design including software architecture
– Ensure that the developed software fulfils the software requirements within your remit
– Interact with internal stakeholders at various sites
– Successfully completed relevant degree in Electronics, Robotics or similar; ideally in Embedded Engineering
– Knowledge of or initial experience in developing robust, real-time software
– Experience of microcontroller level software development
– Real-time, embedded C development skills
– Fluent English language skills are a must and occasional travel to European sites may be required for this role
– Attractive basic salary
– Paid overtime or bonus dependent on the level (bonus for Senior Engineer and Principal Engineer)
– Private health care
– Life Assurance
– Development & Training
– 25 days holiday + 8 stat days, flexitime
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role and are eligible to work unrestricted in the UK, please submit your CV. All applications are responded to.