Unique opportunity for talented Systems Engineers to join the rapidly expanding customer communication automated driving projects team at a world leading global automotive company. These challenging roles require degree qualified engineers with expertise in ADAS and at least two of the following areas: systems, software, safety (26262), function, architecture, application and test/validation.
– Help shape the future: You develop the next generation of innovative automated driving functions (customer series projects and/or customer advanced studies)
– Take responsibility: You are responsible for the definition of technical solutions for automated driving systems up to SAE level 3. You are responsible for the coordination of technical implementation in your focus areas in collaboration with project leaders and product architects. Focus area(s) will depend on your expertise and experience (e.g. architecture, safety, validation).
– Conscientious coordination: You are responsible to review, adapt, optionally write and finally find agreements regarding system requirements
– Think holistically: You work within the V model for requirements, architecture, design, simulation, test and validation on system level
– Experience cooperation: You coordinate the system implementation with internal and external partners
– Personality: self-motivated, highly responsible, flexible, team player and communicative
– Working method: structured, analytical skills, self-confident
– Experience and know-how: solid experience in the automotive embedded system development in 2+ of the following areas: system, software, safety, function, architecture, application and test/validation
– Knowledge in advanced driver assistance and detailed knowledge and experience in system modelling preferred.
– Languages: English, German (at least basic knowledge and strong willingness to learn), additional language(s) appreciated
– Education: Eng. master degree in computer science, automotive, physics, electronics or similar
you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role and are eligible to work unrestricted in Germany, please submit your CV. All applications are responded to.