This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class team responsible for delivering 10 million high performance electronic power packs per year globally for automotive electric steering. Our client is one of the worlds largest producers of electric steering systems supplying many global vehicle manufacturers. The electronically controlled motor drive (the electronic power pack, or EPP) for these products is designed in its prestigious technical centre in Solihull.
New business wins and continuously increasing safety standards have created the need to further strengthen the system integration engineering involved in product delivery. This role offers the opportunity to be a key team leader, developing ECUs with integrated motor drive for safety critical systems.
Your tasks as Team Lead Electronic Systems:
– You will define deliverables and manage them through to completion in close collaboration with different teams and using SCRUM process
– Plan and drive progress of system design and test
– Manage Electronic Architecture Development as well as Simulation Development
– Control models used to test real electronic response (HIL Development)
– Prepare presentation material to effectively communicate technical subject matter to audiences at working level and at senior management level
– Engineering degree at bachelors level or equivalent
– Experience in Electronic System Development is mandatory, additional experience in simulation and HIL development would be an advantage
– First leadership experience
– Technical knowledge of electronics and control
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills
– Attractive basic salary
– Private health care
– Life Assurance
– 25 days holidays + 8 stat days
– Personal training and development plan
– Subsidised canteen
– Free parking
– Childcare vouchers
– Bike to work scheme
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role and are eligible to work unrestricted in the UK, please submit your CV. All applications are responded to.