Unique opportunity to join the premier sports car manufacturer and be part of a dedicated team developing a new family of hybrid vehicles.
Career Opportunities include:
– Battery Modelling, Design & Test
– Electric Machines
– Power Electronics
candidates will be pragmatic and focused on results, timing and cost. Responsible for managing one or two engineers, ideally you will have been a been a project leader or manager able to drive tier 1s to be on time. These are “hands on” technical roles.
– PhD or Master of Science in Engineering (or equivalent)
– Expertise gained in the automotive industry (ideally with both an OEM and 1st tier supplier) in either:
– electrical machines design
– power electronics design
– battery modelling, battery mechanical design, battery test
– Engine and fuel systems
– Ability to work in a dynamic and stimulating environment
– Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
– Good knowledge of the Italian language (written and spoken) or willing to learn
What is on offer:
– The opportunity to work for one of the worlds most iconic brands on with cutting edge design and technology.
– An excellent salary and benefits package including relocation assistance.
– Italian language lessons.
– One of Europes most beautiful locations (Modena, Bologna, the Emilia Romagna region, and within 2 hours of drive from Florence / Venice / Milan)
– International schools nearby and air links to the UK (from Bologna airport)
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role and are eligible to work unrestricted in Italy, please submit your CV. All applications are responded to.